Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Somehow the masthead is not displaying on a few specific pages. The "Vaydor" page on each of my language sites is not displaying. I added an entry in the masthead module for a few of the pages to see if that was the issue, but nothing. Not sure what is causing this.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dbc011,

Currently the menu item Vaydor is assigned to template style ja_decor – English but if you navigate to Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> edit ja_decor – English >>> switch to tab Layout, there’s no position masthead in this layout, so it won’t display.

Try assign the masthead position to that layout as in attachment screenshot and recheck.

1. s1-2
    dbc011 Friend

Made the change and it is now displaying, however, The title is double-showing on the Spanish Vaydor page. It is displaying the correct way on all other pages. Looking at the Masthead for that page, it appears the second "Vaydor" is a jamasshead description. There is nothing listed in the description field in the JA Masshead Module settings.

1. Masshead-description
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @dbc011,

I checked your site but see that look like you managed to sort it out, could you please confirm your status ?

dbc011 Friend

The Masshead is showing, however the Spanish Vaydor page is double-showing the title. It is displaying the correct way on all other Vaydor pages.

I examined the Masthead for that page, it appears the second "Vaydor" is a jamasshead description. There is nothing listed in the description field in the JA Masshead Module settings.

1. Masshead-description-1
    dbc011 Friend

Thoughts of why this single page is displaying the Description?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dbc011,

If you simply want to get rid of the description, try open file templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css then add this code :

.jamasshead-description {
         display: none;
    }
    dbc011 Friend

Added. Working.

Please mark "Solved".
    Thanks for your help.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dbc011,

Great! If you still have any question, please don’t hesitate to let us know, otherwise I’m going to close this thread now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum