Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am trying to install Jomsocial (JS) 4.1.6 on the current version of JA Social II, the install seem to be ok except there is no menu.

• I also tried installing JS 4.1.5 with the same result.
    • JS installs fine with menu on other templates.
    • I don’t have any other modules etc installed.

I dont want to do it manually.

Phill Moderator

Simply installing Jomsocial will not create menu items for it. Unfortunately it is something that needs to be done manually or use the quickstart.

Nick Friend

Thank you for the reply but I don’t know what you mean by "Simply installing Jomsocial will not create menu items for it" because the jomsocial menu is always created upon install. When I used the quickstart setup package, no menu was created but when I used the template by itself with an fresh install of joomla (not quickstart) the jomsocial menu is created.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @nick,

Could you please provide a screenshot indicate the problem so I can assist you better ? Currently, I’m not sure you’re mentioning about Jomsocial menu in backend navigation bar or menu item in Menus >>> Main Menu.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum