Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In the demo, there are divider lines between the main menu and user menu, etc. Once I paid, downloaded and istalled, there are not any lines.

Can someone tell me what to change to get them back in the menus?

scotty Friend

Can you post a screenshot of which lines you are talking about please?

zzzipperhead Friend

sunrise Friend

<em>@zzzipperhead 116320 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the demo, there are divider lines between the main menu and user menu, etc. Once I paid, downloaded and istalled, there are not any lines.

Can someone tell me what to change to get them back in the menus?</blockquote>
    Hi there, When you installed the template, did you install it as a template only or did you use the quickstart package? The quickstart is, or at least should be, exactly the same as the demo, whereas some of the settings in the template itself may be different if you don’t install the quickstart.

Sometimes if you have only installed the template you can do a local install of the quickstart to compare settings, modules etc.

Good luck! Hope you get it the way you want.

scotty Friend

You have applied the module suffix _menu on these modules but this suffix does not exist is the CSS.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum