Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I updated to the new plg_jat3_v1.1.0 and ja_t3_blank_v1.1.1. and I have the following problems:

1. Template width: SPECIFIED – don’t work anymore ( the auto , wide and narrow work , but if I select SPECIFIED the template width are 980px whatever I put px or percent)

2. Don’t hide T3 Logo anymore .

3. It seems that other profiles :blue, fullwidth,..custom .., etc. don’t override the default profile anymore.

korb Friend

HI,
    IF you are using SPECIFIED width for a certain profile, you must use that profile and reset it once in front-end.

Danny

investx Friend

Hi Korb,

I set the Default Profile SPECIFIED with 100%.
    In front-end I select the default profile with Fullwidth screen but as you can see my site have only 95%.:((:((

Check on my site please. Before the update it worked very well .
    Also it seems that are other problems too. (can’t hide the logo anymore)

Also in joomla back-end extension manager after I install the new template appear a line with a blank template..

investx Friend

Hello,

It seems that nobody has installed the new versions and nobody can help me :((:((:((

I will still wait maybe somebody from the JA staff will check this problems.

Khanh Le Moderator

T3v2 framework is under beta version and we release new versions often to fix such those bugs. Please update the Framework as well as the template to resolve above issues.

Thanks,
    Khanh Le

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum