Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m starting to play around with this ja_purity, and it is amazing. I absolutely love it. However, I did have a few questions. If any of you guys can point me in the right direction, I’d be very grateful.

1) I am trying to change the background color in the articles. So far I’ve gotten the template background to change, but the article backgrounds remain white. I’d like them to be black, and the writing white or light gray. I’ve tried playing with some files, but I can never seem to get to that code that modifies this.

2) The top menu (BEAUTIFUL menu, btw), is on the left. I found where I can float it left or right, in ja_menusja_cssmenuja-sosdmenu.css… but I’d like it centered. Any ideas? If centered is not an option, how can I increase the distance of that menu from the left, so essentially, it would still be float left, but not SO far to the left.

I think that’s it for now. I found out on my own how to change the logo and logo size, etc., and these two issues are the last things were I am stuck; I’ve been trying to read up on css and joomla for days, but this time, with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

romojap Friend

Hi again guys,

Please disregard the first question. I found the setting under the template.css file under the containerwrap. I would never have known to look there, but the nice thing about the default template is that it has a gradient gif along the top of the articles… I did a search for where the name of that gif is referred to in a file, assuming that the background color would follow shortly thereafter… and it did!

I still need help with the menu settings referenced above, though. :((

bigrk Friend

Moved thread. Posted to notify users.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum