Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    i need to create a new module position but not in an existing block.
    see photo please..
    Any suggestions/advices?

1. Capture
    Stork11 Friend

Hello chrysanthoscy,

Please go to Template settings of JA Puresite, then go to edit “Default” layout. After that, add new position above “header” block as screenshot below (I used “test” as my new position name).

Finally, use some CSS code to move that block to the left. It’s a custom work and you need CSS skill to do it.

Regards.

1. Untitled
    mazhar shah Friend

Great post. I need to add 4 new positions below content but above the contactus position (TO LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE EXISTING user1,user2,user3,user4 – so in effect I am duplicating them so I get new positions user21, user22, user23, user24).

I understand editing the “Default” layout as described above. But do I have to do the same to the other layouts too? – I need these new positions to show on all devices.

Stork11 Friend

Yes, if you would like to use the same position for other layouts, you should do the same on those.

guy harris Friend

Thanks for the tip. I would like to style that new position via CSS but I don’t know how to ascribe it its own class. I tried to replace “modules” but “customclass” and then style it but it does not seem to work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  guy harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum