Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi
    could you tell me how to place a module position on the right of the top menu bar, i have uploaded an image to describe, i need to place a language selection in this position, would be very greatfull for your help
    regards Alan

1. language-menu
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi technium_cast

Please refer this link: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-new-position-in-joomla-1-5/

You can send me your website and enable that module, i can use css to adjust it to your idea

technium_cast Friend

hi thanks for getting back to me, have tried what you said but it alway displays just below the blue bar, if i place the code where i think it should be the blue bar narrws and the menu on the left disapears
    i have created a temp admin account and have joomla explorer installed so can give you access if you can help how can i contact you to give you access i dont use msn or yahoo
    regards
    alan

technium_cast Friend

having trouble adding a style to this new position, can you help
    regards

Anonymous Moderator

Hi technium_cast

In the case, you must know some stylesheets and use firebug add-on to debug your issue

Hope it helps. Also, please send me your live url and let me know your idea so that i can detect it for you
    Please send all to my PM

Hope it helps

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum