Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just created an install using J 3.6.5 and T3 2.6.2. I need the site to be clean with no data so I install joomla, then the t3 package. I have done this tons of times before on 3.5, but trying on 3.6 results in some wierd results in IE11, chrome and edge are fine. Essentially IE 11 things it’s in mobile. I haven’t had a change to try with the complete package with data, but any idea’s why this would happen. I have tried in two environments, WAMP and a windows 2012 r2 box which is running multiple joomla 3.5 properties with t3.

Any ideas?

1. Capture.1PNG
    2. Capture2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly put the site Live so that we can take a look on it.
    Also did u check any of the demo site are you getting same issue ?

n1kki6 Friend

I’m getting a site can’t be reached error when trying to get to the demo site
    http://demo.t3-framework.org/joomla30

I will try installing the quick launch package with data and see if that works. It could be some legacy setting with IE11 that I have set.

I’m not sure I will have the opportunity to push the site to a production server today.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes I reported the demo link issue to the team.
    For Legacy compatibility, it is used to add Bootstrap 2 classes in the template.
    Regards

n1kki6 Friend

NOt sure what happened installing separately, but it works with the full package and demo content.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Great it works!
    May be something wrong in customization on your old site.
    Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum