Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    JA Site Of The Month (SOTM) Competition

Every day we see new website’s being powered by our templates, and to see such amazing quality websites come out of it, we’ve decided to launch a brand new competition to award those users who have made such wonderful websites.

Prizes (Total Worth $ 1000)

FIRST PRIZE :

1. 1 (one) year subscription to JoomlArt (Developer’s License) worth $ 499.
    2. Cool SOTM Badge in Profile (like mfcphil has).

SECOND PRIZE:

1. Free lifetime Licence for any of the JA Enterprise Components.
    2. Choice between JA Job Board standard Licence (worth $ 290) or JA Voice (pricing to be announced soon) (New Addition to Prizes).

THIRD PRIZE :

1. Bonus gift – Choice between JA Cap or JA T shirt, along with 200 credits.

All the winning website’s screenshot will be published in the Forums. Choice of prize is allowed from top to bottom but not vice versa. i.e. first prize winner may opt for prize options of Second Prize winner and so on…

How to Enter
    To take part in this wonderful competition, there are a few instructions in which you are required to follow. This keeps everything in order.

The website that you nominate must:

• be licensed (present or past subscription) with Domain registered with JA.
    • be based on one of the JoomlArt templates.
    • have no adult related content.
    • Within the JA Copyright Guidelines.
    • However, to nominate a website you must be a current licensed user.

Time Frame for the SOTM Competition:

• Firstly, on the 1st till the 20th of every month, we will open a new thread for nominations. You will be able to nominate either your own website or website you have developed for others by creating a new thread per nomination.
    • On the 21th, the post will be closed, and all valid site’s will be added to a poll which will be open to all JA Members. Unregistered or Guest will not be able to vote but they can post replies and view the threads.
    • The poll will close on the 30th.
    • Winner announced on 1st, along with New SOTM announcement.

Please note that whilst staff members (includes JA Staff & Mods) are permitted to be enter into the competition, prizes are invalid if they win. If they are the winner of the SOTM competition, the award will be given to the runner up.

In the event of discrepancy or any dispute, the staff running this contest have the final say.

Redemption Of Prize

The winner will be notified with an PM and his prize or User status will be updated.

Minimum Votes :

A total of 50 votes are expected within the 10 days polling period. Incase of less than 50 votes, the voting period shall be increased by 5 days.

scotty Friend

Fantastic news!!!! Hope to see lots of competition in this now every month and some top class web sites.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Thanks Hung, for the added punch to the whole Competition, Prizes gone better too, hope to see a competitive Competition.

Arvind

zipper Friend

Count me in for next month, this month is a bit too early.

speedexe Friend

so crazy so good !:D

joeflynn Friend

Indeed, there are some cool sites to consider…but I can’t figure out how to vote.

Is there a button somewhere?

kikiveliki Friend

Hi, where can i see the sites? And vote?

So we have time till 20th this month to show you what we got?

Nice

zorroh Friend

i want also join to competition, but in my memberpage all licensed domains are gone and there is no possobility to add new domains.. but i have active developer account.. can i nominate my webpage to competition?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@zorroh 144561 wrote:</em><blockquote>i want also join to competition, but in my memberpage all licensed domains are gone and there is no possobility to add new domains.. but i have active developer account.. can i nominate my webpage to competition?</blockquote>
    Zorroh,

If you cannot, or have not, licensed your domain, then you are not using our templates as per the terms of agreement and therefore we request you remove the template from your website immediately to risk further action.

All sites licensed properly, and are in accordance with our SOTM rules, are eligible for entry

zorroh Friend

thing is that i always put all website here to license list and there was some weeks ago long list of my licensed domains but now they are gone somewhere.. so I have done as told. i already send support ticket about this issue but there wasent date when problem will solved so question is: I have not done anything wrong and i want join to competition, can i do it?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@zorroh 144565 wrote:</em><blockquote>thing is that i always put all website here to license list and there was some weeks ago long list of my licensed domains but now they are gone somewhere.. so I have done as told. i already send support ticket about this issue but there wasent date when problem will solved so question is: I have not done anything wrong and i want join to competition, can i do it?</blockquote>
    Do you have a ticket ID? I’ll take a look now for you.

zorroh Friend

my ticket id is TVT-348079, but Nguyen Phuong Dong already answer that this problem is reported to Admin staff for finding the root of issue.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear zorroh,

Check again, Your problem is fixed by Miccas. You can now add your domains and nominate for the SOTM too. Looking forward to see your nomination.

Regards

Arvind

zorroh Friend

Thank You drarvindc and MiCCAS!! now i can add domains 🙂

Is there any change to restore my previous licensed domains? or every year when subscription renew coming then i also must readd licensed domains?

Michael Casha Friend

Can you send me a list of your domains that you licensed? I’ll tell you if they are licensed or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum