Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Unfortunatly I think I might have done something really wrong on my site http://www.kkn.paydesign.no

I’m getting three different error-messages on the administrator panel.
    1:Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/paydezxu/public_html/kkn/administrator/components/com_templates/views/templates/tmpl/default.php on line 96
    I guess this comes from me trying to move the main menu to the middle of the page. It seems like it worked fine, until I went to the templates to look at the profile to get rid of the T3 logo on my page.

2: 500 – An error has occurred.
    Error loading form file

Return to Control Panel

3: Failed loading XML file
    /home/paydezxu/public_html/kkn/templates/ja_norite/templateDetails.xml
    XML: EntityRef: expecting ‘;’
    XML: Sequence ‘]]>’ not allowed in content
    XML: internal error: detected an error in element content
    XML: Extra content at the end of the document
    XML: EntityRef: expecting ‘;’
    XML: internal error: detected an error in element content
    XML: Extra content at the end of the document

I can’t see what I done wrong with this details.xml file. I only followed instructions to remove the copyright information (again to try the remove the T3 logo on the middle of my page).

Is this where I remove everything and start from scratch? :(( I just feel so stupid. Three error-messages is a bit much to handle.

If anyone have anything positive to say, please tell me.

Anita

knerten Friend

I fixed it myself 🙂
    Replaced the whole templatedetalis.xml with one I had from an earlier Norite site and all three errors disappeard!

Guess I learned an important thing: Always take a copy of the files before editing them.

Back to the problem on how to remove the T3 logo on the middle of the page… I’ll continue searching for the answer.

And thanks for the patience! :-[

phong nam Friend

Hi knerten,

You can hide the T3 logo at the middle by putting below codes into the end of templates/ja_norite/css/template.css file:

.ja-home h1.logo a {
    display: none;
    }

Clear JAT3 cache then.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum