Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Today, I upgraded to Joomla 3.7 and apparently some changes were made to my website. I could not see the sidebar’s Navigation, however, when I click on the area where it used to be, the off canvas sidebar is there. Moreover, on mobile, I do not see my navigation anywhere. But when I click on Contact Us, it works just fine

My website here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template is not yet ready for the Joomla3.7 as it just out a few hours ago.
    Can u check you have enabled the Legacy compatibility option from template options
    Here http://prntscr.com/f0w62e

tommy248 Friend

It is enabled, however, I think I fixed the problem by turning off the optimized CSS.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    First kindly restore the site back up to previous working version
    As you know the Joomla 3.7 was released yesterday, The development team is working on updating of the templates to this version of Joomla.
    I request you to wait for the release of the template before updating Joomla.
    I already notified the icon issue to the development team to fix it in the upcoming updates of T3 and templates.

Regards

Alp Friend

Thank you sooo much! 😀

I Promısse, wont do anything before checkın here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

tommy248 Friend

I have restored my website back to the previous Joomla Version (3.6.5) and will wait to update it when Purity III is ready. Thanks for the help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Yes, please wait for template update for Joomla3.7
    Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum