Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’m refreshing the website with ja-simpli and am having a problem with mAvik plugin (used to enlarge images). I’m not an expert and I may be easly overlooking something evident.

I have a sample page with an article and a few thumbnails that can be enlarged.
    In the attachments can be seen the standard view (1.png) and the enlarged view (2.png).
    As it can be seen, the enlarged image overlays everything but the navigation menu.

What can I do to make it overlay all the page?

Thank you for any help.

Franco

1. 1-2
    2. 2-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It can be an issue of z-index value of the extension you are using, you can ask the extension provider to share the code to fix this issue.

Regards

jjoom4 Friend

Thank you Pankaj, I will try that way.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

jjoom4 Friend

To check it faster, I’ve tried another plugin (JH Image Popup) but the result is the same.
    It seems that it depends on the navigation values. But I don’t know where to look for.
    Any idea?
    Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly contact to your modal extension you are using for images so they can increase the value of z-index for this.
    We do not provide support for 3rd party extensions.
    Regards

jjoom4 Friend

Thanks for the reply, Pankaj.
    I’m not sure I’ve been able to explain it well.
    Following your suggestion, I have located the css file of the extension, modified its z-index but unfortunately with no luck.
    So I installed another extension, another one that zooms article images itself, but even now the navigation toolbar stays above the zoomed images.
    That’s what makes me think that the problem may be in some values of the navigation toolbar.
    What do you think?
    Thanks again

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you share the link of reply from your extension provider that issue from a template?
    Becuase you navigation has its own z-index value, you have to increase the image z-index value on this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum