Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Nice touch Peter.

However, using firefox I don’t see anything but a dark grey background in your header???

Further to this it seems like you are writing in a completely non-comprehensible language. LOL.

I truly like the way the W “overlaps” your header. A nice little touch! Great work!

Michael Casha Friend

You need to wait until the images load, it is grey until the images it’ll be flicking through load.

swemmel Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 9891 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice touch Peter.

However, using firefox I don’t see anything but a dark grey background in your header???

Further to this it seems like you are writing in a completely non-comprehensible language. LOL.

I truly like the way the W “overlaps” your header. A nice little touch! Great work!</blockquote>

Hi Eric,

My website is in Dutch. 😀

Sometimes my header wait till loading. I think it is because I am using the mambot CORRECTPNG! to display the png-file correct in IE6. I replaced it now with Ultimate PNG-fix 2.0 from Joomlaworks. It seems to be better now. Can you check?

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

ErikThorsen Friend

Hello Peter,

I guess you might say it is my own fault on this one. I haven’t got flash installed on this version of FF and so it doesn’t show. Perhaps a “you do not have flash installed” message would be appropriate??

further to this I now checked your site in IE 6.0.2 and your nice big W is now just a small little thing located up in the top corner.. 🙂

Just giving a little feedback from what I see..

spain777 Friend

Very nice web site ! 🙂

May I ask, what photoalbum module is that ?

spain777 Friend

Very nice web site ! 🙂

May I ask, what photoalbum module is that ?

swemmel Friend

<em>@spain777 9949 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice web site ! 🙂

May I ask, what photoalbum module is that ?</blockquote>

There are 2 photoalbums on my website:
    – zOOm Media Gallery 2.5.1 RC 4 http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,936/Itemid,35/
    – Expose Flash Gallery RC4 http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,254/Itemid,35/

Regards,
    Peter

Karibu Friend

This is nice, as a new who love ja_xenia, I read in the manual that I had to download the ja_news module but where can I get this?

swemmel Friend

The JA-News module is in the downloadsection from JA-Xenia.

Gr. Peter

ibunk Friend

how about header..with what u make it…

swemmel Friend

The header is just ja-header.

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

ibunk Friend

<em>@swemmel 14066 wrote:</em><blockquote>The header is just ja-header.

Kind Regards,
    Peter.</blockquote>

How about the Module Position, what Position u place ja-header.

swemmel Friend

Hi Ibunik,

Header-position, customized. But how can an unlicensed member have an official JA-Template??. :p

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

imamababa Friend

Nice job, Its a good modification !!
    simply and beautiful

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  imamababa 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum