Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

In a previous ticket i posted a month you mentioned to me that my website is pointing onother instalation i have for testing my website. I need to change LESS and complile them to CCS but i must do them to the testing instalation of my website. How to fix this error? Do i need to contact Hosting company or i can do it throught it my website template.

Previous Ticket that i face same problem was: Hide main menu in iPad Mode (1024px) posted a month ago

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not quite sure about this case, could you clarify it in more details so I can help?

litesvcs Friend

hi, I am sending you the answer for the ticket i have question.

October 25, 2017 at 3:12 am #1069932
    I realize that the current domain of your site is: http://cyprus-booking.net/ but it points to the directory: ‘cyprus-tours.net‘ so what you changed in ‘cyprus-booking.net’ directory will not change anything for current site.

I just updated LESS in this directory: /cyprus-tours.net/templates/ja_hotel/less/themes/orange

and it’s working now.

How to solve this error?

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

So what is your testing installation? if you want to change for this, simply go to the directory of that testing installation and make change.

In case that you want to change the directory (to point the domain to other directory), you can contact your hosting to help if you’re not familiar with this.

Regards

litesvcs Friend

Hi,

I want the current domain of my site which is: http://cyprus-booking.net/ to point to the directory: ‘cyprus-booking.net‘ and not the directory ‘cyprus-tours.net‘.

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can ask your hosting provider for help on this as this can be done in server side only.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum