Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I would like to know why the site will not display well on mobile phones, i have done alot of changes and may be someone can helpme see the problem. Am using Ja-University

this is the link http://www.africanmemorablesafaris.com/amemsafaris

muthumbi Friend

Am sure this has everything to do with css on mobile layout, but i have no idea how to change. Infact, how do i view the mobile layouts on the frontpage someone please help.

pavit Moderator

Hi

The account provided when you opened this topic is not valid

Send me a new account for your backend via Private Message so i can take a look at it

muthumbi Friend

Thanks for reply, pavit i have sent the credentials. thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please verify again because the one you sent me are the same of this topic and them doesn’t works

muthumbi Friend

pls check inbox again Pavit

pavit Moderator

<em>@muthumbi 490144 wrote:</em><blockquote>pls check inbox again Pavit</blockquote>

Hi

I was able to access backend thanks

First to go ahead to check what is wrong on your website , i strongly recommend to update :

1) Your T3 Framework plugin
    2) Your template version

Both of them are very old versions , so update them using the Ja Extension manager component , ( you need to download and install it )

We will check again your website after you updated it

P.S.

First to make any update take a backup of your website , better if you backup it using Akeeba Backup

muthumbi Friend

thanks for the message, i have already upgraded t3 and template to the latest. Please check. I also still see sameproblem on phone.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to update template version to 1.0.3 please use Ja Extension Manager to update it , the component will tell you the exact version to download

muthumbi Friend

<em>@pavit 490167 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You need to update template version to 1.0.3 please use Ja Extension Manager to update it , the component will tell you the exact version to download</blockquote>

hi Pavit,

this is what the one i updated to reads

Template Information

Name:
    Ja University T3
    Version:
    Released Date:
    08 July 2015
    Author:
    JoomlArt.com

Congrats! You are using latest version of Ja University T3!

Your version is 1.1.3

I am wondering how you recommended version 1.0.6

thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

The account you provided here doesn’t works anymore , i cannot login on your backend , please double check it

anyway there is already an opened ticket for this thread Ticket Id is TLO-343-21933 , as soon Joomlart developers will be available next Monday they will take a look at it , please restore again backend account

Best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@muthumbi 490033 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to know why the site will not display well on mobile phones, i have done alot of changes and may be someone can helpme see the problem. Am using Ja-University

this is the link http://www.africanmemorablesafaris.com/amemsafaris</blockquote>

In this case, I need to check the configuration from backend site, but when I login with username/password of your site but I got this bug

You need to fix this bug first, then I will help you further

muthumbi Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 490785 wrote:</em><blockquote>In this case, I need to check the configuration from backend site, but when I login with username/password of your site but I got this bug

You need to fix this bug first, then I will help you further</blockquote>

thanks Ninja, for the help, I think you went through the wrong link, it should be http://www.africanmemorablesafaris.com/amemsafaris/administrator/
    then login with the details i have sent in your inbox.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked on templates/ja_university_t3/css/custom.css file and saw some custom work on your site which causes the conflict and that’s reason why your site does not work with responsive mode

.container {
    width: 1230px;
    }
    .navbar {
    width: 1250px;
    text-align: centre;
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-left: auto;
    }

+ Topbar menu needs to be hidden on mobile layout

+ Add that menu into sidebar with off-canvas position

muthumbi Friend

With the container width, i really need it to be wide like it is. If i set it to be 1250px, will it affect the mobile layout?

the top menu is an added module from my side, how am i supposed to hide it from mobile view coz i cant see where to edit. Also how do i asign it to off-canvas and still show it as it is on desktop view?
    thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum