Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

i purchased JATC Standard Membership – 1 year due to paypal ..but still not activated my membership ..Why ???!!!!!

TomC Moderator

When did you purchase your membership?

Can you provide the confirmation code you (should have) received (via email) here?

TomC Moderator

When did you purchase your membership?

Can you provide the confirmation code you (should have) received (via email) here?

izomer Friend

<em>@TomC 488905 wrote:</em><blockquote>When did you purchase your membership?

Can you provide the confirmation code you (should have) received (via email) here?</blockquote>

i purchased Today..

izomer Friend

<em>@TomC 488905 wrote:</em><blockquote>When did you purchase your membership?

Can you provide the confirmation code you (should have) received (via email) here?</blockquote>

i purchased Today..

TomC Moderator

<em>@izomer 488909 wrote:</em><blockquote>i purchased Today..</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@izomer 488909 wrote:</em><blockquote>i purchased Today..</blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@izomer 488900 wrote:</em><blockquote>i purchased JATC Standard Membership – 1 year due to paypal ..but still not activated my membership ..Why ???!!!!!</blockquote>
    Sorry for this inconvenience, our system failed to recognize your payment automatically which caused this issue.

Everything is okay now that I’ve just manually activated the membership for you :).

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@izomer 488900 wrote:</em><blockquote>i purchased JATC Standard Membership – 1 year due to paypal ..but still not activated my membership ..Why ???!!!!!</blockquote>
    Sorry for this inconvenience, our system failed to recognize your payment automatically which caused this issue.

Everything is okay now that I’ve just manually activated the membership for you :).

turminator Friend

Hi!

My account is not activated. I made payment today trought paypal with following transaction ID 8VC62040Y2995614C

Thanks.

turminator Friend

Hi!

My account is not activated. I made payment today trought paypal with following transaction ID 8VC62040Y2995614C

Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@turminator 489701 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Your membership is activated now, pls try to download again.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@turminator 489701 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Your membership is activated now, pls try to download again.

izomer Friend

Thank you so much ..my problem solved..

<em>@JA Developer 489745 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your membership is activated now, pls try to download again.</blockquote>

izomer Friend

Thank you so much ..my problem solved..

<em>@JA Developer 489745 wrote:</em><blockquote>Your membership is activated now, pls try to download again.</blockquote>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum