Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have installed quickstart mendozite 3.0
    And add custom language, which I can set with content creation (i set which content is for each language). But I can not use it with multilingual site. I can use only english.
    Any idea how to solve it?

thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi uzvezda,

<blockquote>But I can not use it with multilingual site</blockquote>

You can tell me more details about the issue so that I can help you further.

Regards

uzvezda Friend

I’ve installed 2 languages, 2 content languages, 2 language categories and 2 menus. I make 2 profiles template for each languag,…
    I have question where is called main menu from. Because I unpublished main menu module and is still active and I can not set english menu to show.
    What I have missed?
    thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi uzvezda,

If possible, you can pm me admin account of your site, I will check this further.

uzvezda Friend

<em>@Saguaros 387559 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi uzvezda,

If possible, you can pm me admin account of your site, I will check this further.</blockquote>

I have sent you acc. details in pm

thanks for your time

Saguaros Moderator

HI Uros,

The account you sent me may not have permission to access, kindly check again.

<blockquote>
    Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.
    </blockquote>

uzvezda Friend

I’m sorry.
    Try it now. It should work.
    Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

No luck, mate. Kindly check again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum