Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using the Alumni template and I face some problems with the Main Menu when I change the language. In particular, when the language is changed the corresponding menu does not show up, however it shows up when I refresh the page. I have already read several threads and tried the proposed solutions as follows:

1) I have a main menu for every language (two languages). 2) The Joomla multi-language functionality is OK. 3) I have duplicated the template so as to create two profiles and I have assigned the corresponding main menu. 4) In the "Layout" Tab of each profile the corresponding menu is shown in the mainnav position 5) I have assigned the corresponding pages (menus and menu items) to each profile from "Assignment" Tab. 6) I have tried with 3 profiles so as to assign the default Main Menu (the one which is not assigned to any language) and keep the other two profiles only for Language 1 and Language 2, see Figure a.png.

I cannot provide access to my website, since I use it on localhost. Thank you in advance for any help!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by  G Kor.

1. a
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is weird issue, if possible, pls put your site online and share the credentials, it’s better with a closer look.

G Kor Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you also share the URL of site which you’re using JA Alumni template?

G Kor Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for the info, let me check & will get back to you.

G Kor Friend

Do you have any news on this strange thing?

G Kor Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is weird issue, give me more time on this.

G Kor Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You’re right, everything is fine with the second load of a page. It’s really weird, give me more time on this.

G Kor Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Grigorios,

This may relate to the cache issue. As I remember that in hosting, they have option for cache and service like Cloudflare. Could you pls try to log into your hosting and check whether these options are enabled or not? If yes, pls try to temporarily disable them first and see how it goes.

G Kor Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

This issue is strange, let me check with the team and will get back to you soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum