Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi team at Joomlart! I hope everyone is having a great week.

I have been working very hard on my South-South World website with a multi-site setup using JA Directory template on a test domain: http://www.yabanciturkler.com

I would be super happy if someone could use their magic to explain how I can set up the extra fields, extra field groups, modules and categories to get all the subdomain map pages to work like the demo. I have linked each subdomain to different customised JA Directory templates.

So far I have successfully linked all the subdomains under one Joomla admin control panel. The subdomains are linked to their own template, and menus under the one Joomla admin control panel.

I am not sure how to get the map and search filter to work like the demo on the different subdomain pages. Can someone please kindly help me, I would really really appreciate the clear guidance from you.

Also when searching for items on each subdomain I want items to be filtered according to the subdomain and not have all the other items listed under other subdomains to be shown. How can we make this possible? Look forward to hearing your expert thoughts.

Kindest regards,
    Alyssa

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alyssa,

Could you send link of a sample page you wish to replicate the demo setup? and share the login info, steps to see the item you want to setup, I will take a look.

Regards

southsouthworld Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It looks like these pages need authentication info to access, kindly check again.

southsouthworld Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I check pages for example: Argo World, it looks quite the same as demo now, is that fine now?

southsouthworld Friend

Thanks for checking in Saguaros! I just need your help to get my first K2 items to work: http://www.yabanciturkler.com/map/34-africa-world/120/support-for-lowland-rehabilitation-and-for-agricultural-and-livestock-processing-project-iii-ibsa-fund

If you can explain how to get it to show on the map I would be so grateful! Many many thanks Saguaros,

southsouthworld Friend

Thanks for checking in Saguaros! I just need your help to get my first K2 items to work: http://www.yabanciturkler.com/map/34-africa-world/120/support-for-lowland-rehabilitation-and-for-agricultural-and-livestock-processing-project-iii-ibsa-fund

If you can explain how to get it to show on the map I would be so grateful! Many many thanks Saguaros.

Saguaros Moderator

Pls follow the topic for the map. Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum