Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone, since I upgraded my website to Joomla 3.6.6 I have an issue with the multilanguage switch.

In fact when I switch from a language to another, the main menu disappears, but once I refresh the page it appears.

you can check the problem here : http://www.hotel-marrakech-semiramis.com/fr/

Thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check these:

• Go to Menu of your site and make sure that you have FR and EN menu languages

• Go to template manager and check the configuration and you have each template style for each language: EN and FR

By the way, pls renew your membership to get technical support.

Regards

boughabay Friend

Hi,
    I did all what you said, but the problem is still here !

After switching languages I need to refresh the page to see the menu appear.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

It’s very strange with the problem on your site, you can give me the admin login and FTP account and set as private reply. I will check for you

Regards

boughabay Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not access the backend of your site with the credential info above

Warning  
    You do not have access to the Administrator section of this site.  

Please help me to check this

Regards

boughabay Friend

Hi,
    now it’s okay.
    Thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

It’s very strange with the problem on your site, it only loads the menu when your site reloads. You can give me the FTP account of your site via private reply. I will check the coding on your site

Regards

boughabay Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

The FTP account seems not work: http://prntscr.com/dmg0u7 kindly check and send me again.

Also, you should send me the super admin account of administrator panel on your site.

Regards

boughabay Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

The problem on your site is very strange. I disabled the SEO setting on your site: http://prntscr.com/dmyclw and the problem on your site is gone

What did you make a custom on your site?

Regards

boughabay Friend

this is very strange.

I’ve just noticed that too.
    I didn’t do any customization on the site… things were working normally before the update.

I can’t let the URLs appear like this

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I fixed the problem on your site with the solution below

• Open templates/ja_decor/tpls/blocks/header.php file

find and change

<jdoc:include type="<?php echo $this->getParam('navigation_type', 'megamenu') ?>" name="<?php echo $this->getParam('mm_type', 'mainmenu') ?>" />

to

<jdoc:include type="<?php echo $this->getParam('navigation_type', 'megamenu') ?>" name="<?php echo "mainmenu-".$lang[0]; ?>" />

Now, the problem on your site is gone. You can check it again let me know if it helps

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum