Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Somehow I am not able to read your answer to a previous post below (tells me I need to be logged in to read it which I am) where you had helped me on the same issue.
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/uber-university-template-multilanguage-many-problems/#post-906261
    See attached screenshot if you want to give me access to this please.

Anyhow, my main problem is that my Home page has stopped showing in BOTH languages FR and EN. I do not understand why and how this happend.
    Please help me.
    I use Uber with University sample as a start
    I have 4 templates applied to my site because:
    1 template for each Home Page in the 2 languages (FR and EN), is set as default language and assigned to the default menu item = home page in each language
    1 template for the all the other pages in each language (FR and EN)
    What am I doing wrong?
    I also need the 4 templates because I would like to have a different logo on the home pages than the logo on the inside pages (different size of the same logo)
    Thanks a lot,

1. no-access-to-forum-topic
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

You changed name position from university-home to home so modules assigned to university-home position were no more visible.

I switched position name to correct name again

Regarding your access issue it is a cache problem of your browser.

Regards

1. Screenshot_14
    carolinew Friend

Dear Pavit,

Thank you, effectively I can ow access the previous post, it was a cache problem on my browser ok.

Thank you also for for fixing the Home Page problem BUT I most certainly did not conciously changed the position name from university-home to home because I have not modified the template at all and have never done this, I don’t even know where and how to do so. Could you please explain to me where you did "switched position name to correct name again" so that I can learn how to fix this if it happens again. Also would be great if you could have a plausible explanation as to HOW it happend.

Thanks a lot

pavit Moderator

Could you please explain to me where you did "switched position name to correct name again" so that I can learn how to fix this if it happens again. Also would be great if you could have a plausible explanation as to HOW it happend.

Hi there

Regarding first part of your question you can change position name from layout tab editing the block as showed in my image below.

Regarding the explanation how it would be possible i cannot provide an answer to it , because after layout is saved it should be manually edited again to change position name as you can see .

I can also suggest to take a look at the T3 documentation HERE and specifically the layout settings HERE
    It could help to better understand how they works.

Regards

1. Screenshot_19
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum