Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

On the current JA Healthcare site, the main menu is the bar at the top "below" the logo; but I would like to have the mainmenu moved to a spot to the "right" of the logo such as in the image attached.

In addition, I like to put a button to the right and have social media logos be put there, too.

Any help on the coding for that?

Much thanjks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi I have not found the attachment in your last post, can you share it here, So I will have a look on it.

Regards

timpennington Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this template the header and main navigation are in two different blocks and also some module poison in both blocks, so you need to do custom work in the PHP files and CSS files.
    Open template folder /tpls/blocks/mainnav.php file.
    Now find and cut the main navigation

<!-- MAIN NAVIGATION -->
    <nav id="t3-mainnav" class="wrap navbar navbar-default t3-mainnav">
        <div class="container">

<?php if ($this->getParam('navigation_collapse_enable', 1) && $this->getParam('responsive', 1)) : ?>
                <?php $this->addScript(T3_URL.'/js/nav-collapse.js'); ?>
                <button type="button" class="navbar-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-target=".t3-navbar-collapse">
                    <i class="fa fa-bars"></i>
                </button>
            <?php endif ?>

<?php if ($this->getParam('addon_offcanvas_enable')) : ?>
                <?php $this->loadBlock ('off-canvas') ?>
            <?php endif ?>

<div class="row">
                <div class="col-sm-12 <?php echo $navSize ?>">
                    <!-- Brand and toggle get grouped for better mobile display -->

<?php if ($this->getParam('navigation_collapse_enable')) : ?>
                        <div class="t3-navbar-collapse navbar-collapse collapse"></div>
                    <?php endif ?>

<div class="t3-navbar navbar-collapse collapse">
                        <jdoc:include type="<?php echo $this->getParam('navigation_type', 'megamenu') ?>" name="<?php echo $this->getParam('mm_type', 'mainmenu') ?>" />
                    </div>
                </div>
                <?php if ($navRight): ?>
                    <?php if ($this->countModules('nav-search')) : ?>
                        <!-- NAV SEARCH -->
                        <div class="nav-search col-md-3 text-right <?php $this->_c('nav-search') ?>">
                            <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('nav-search') ?>" style="raw" />
                        </div>
                        <!-- //NAV SEARCH -->
                    <?php endif ?>
                <?php endif ?>
            </div>
        </div>
    </nav>
    <!-- //MAIN NAVIGATION -->

now open header.php file and paste the code after logo http://prntscr.com/huzspd
    Use inspect element or firebug to check the style classes and override using the custom.css file.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum