Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JA Content Type 1.0.6 in joomla 3.7 still doesn’t work.

Click "gallery" button and update image one by one, but "plus" button still do not work, can not clone row, so i can’t update lots of images.

Please fix it…Thank you very much.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Jack,

Could you share the credentials of your site (URL, Admin, FTP account) so I will investigate further for you?

Jack Lin Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thank you very much to reply

i will provide my test URL , Admin account, but how to provide them to you ?

Saguaros Moderator

You can put info into your reply and set it as PRIVATE reply so only you and moderators can see.

Jack Lin Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

JA Content Type plugin goes with template, not a standalone extension but I don’t see you’re using our JA template. Did you integrate by yourself?

Btw, we released new version for this plugin, did you try to backup your site and update latest version for it?

Jack Lin Friend

Hi,

JA Content Type plugin goes with template, not a standalone extension but I don’t see you’re using our JA template. Did you integrate by yourself?

Btw, we released new version for this plugin, did you try to backup your site and update latest version for it?

Hi,

I need to explain it.

1. I used the t3_bs3_blank, and just change template name form "t3_bs3_blank" to "dlswarov".
    2. In Joomla 3.6.5, I used JA Content Type 1.0.5 to be normal.
    3. When i received topic to update to Joomla 3.7.2, I followed do it, and also upgraded JA Content Type 1.0.5 to 1.0.7.
    4. You ask me if I am integrated, I just take teline template under the helper.php file and helper.content.php file into the dlswarov template (just rename from t3_bs3_blank) under the same location.

like this:
    copy:
    /templates/ja_teline_v/helper.php
    /templates/ja_teline_v/helper.content.php

to:
    /templates/dlswarov/

1. You said JA Content Type plugin goes with template, not a standalone extension, but why just upgraded is no work, when i renew installation Joomla 3.7.2 it does work?
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

What you meant by ‘renew installation it work’ here? And yes, JA Content Type comes with JA Teline V template, not T3 Blank template.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum