Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

"MORE" -menu link did open "Other" -menu into Sidebar, like hamburger -icon does.
    For some reason it just stopped working, could you please see about that?
    enter image description here

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

There is conflict in JS on your site, have you recently installed 3rd party extension on your site? pls try to disable it first.

foolevil Friend

I de-activated all plugins (I think) one by one at the time, cleared the cache, still: no success. I wonder if I could remake that "more" -button…? Or what?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you also update the FTP account? I will try to investigate it further.

foolevil Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    foolevil Friend

I got no idea how to change that thing. The thing is a bit urgent.

Saguaros Moderator

Your site loads this jquery file: <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.4.4.js">&lt;/script&gt; which causes the issue.

but I don’t know which extension on your site using this file. Could you try to disable all 3rd party extensions (module / plugin / component) one by one to see which is culprit?

foolevil Friend

I know there’s jquery-1.4.4 called from custom html module "Social". I deleted the line loading Jquery, and also disabled the module, but clicking "More" does still nothing.
    I didn’t find jquery-1.4.4 being called from html source any more.

Saguaros Moderator

My colleague helped to fix this issue in another topic, could you please confirm?

foolevil Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum