Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I am using a Joomla 2.5 template Ja-Droid however this is the standard contact form I am using,I have 3 seperate contacts in a category, my modules show up correctly when I directly link to each contact, but when I use the dropdown list to cycle through the contacts no modules show up.

How would I get my modules to appear when using the dropdown list?

Thanks

1. module_issue
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi gsol,
    Apologies for missing this thread. How should I config to reproduce this issue? Could you send me url of site you’re working on?
    Thanks.

gsol Friend

Thanks, Hien, I will PM you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi gsol,
    Seems that you’re using JA Business template, How should I config to have the dropdown list like yours?

gsol Friend

Hi Hien

Ok I set up 4 different contacts all in one contact category.
    The main menu has each contact assigned below the parent i.e.
    contact –
    –national
    –gauteng
    –durban

etc

Show Contact List is set to show, so when i go to a contact in the frontend there is a dropdown you can select the contacts from as well. The modules to the right display when i select the normal main menu dropdown link but not if i select a contact via the dropdown, also the dropdown dissapears when selecting a contact via the dropdown.:((

So create2 different contacts assign modules to them and set the “show contact list” to show and you will see what i mean.

Thanks!

gsol Friend

Hi Hien,
    no worries, fix the whole issue by doing something rellay simple :-[ switch on the SEF URLS :-[
    It all works fine now, thanks again for the assistance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gsol 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum