Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I tested the module to include modules. However: it ends up with:

– the module is not shown at ll
    – if the module is shown i.e. a menu, it will show only the first menu item but no others (1.sublevel)
    – depending on the module to include, a variety of error exceptions are thrown and displayed.

It works nearly correctly for articles and categories. However: if an article has images, they are not resized if you for example assign the accordion menu to the sidebar-2 (in purity III), neither in a regular desktop view nor on a mobile device.

In general, this is a perfect module, but it has a variety of bugs.
    Also: it is annoying that always the first item is automatically opened.
    How to change it? I would like to have the accordion items all closed incl. the first item, when a user opens the website…

pdca Friend

EDIT:
    “Also: it is annoying that always the first item is automatically opened.
    How to change it? I would like to have the accordion items all closed incl. the first item, when a user opens the website… ”

This was a simple one to solve:

in /modules/mod_jaaccordion/tmpl

edit default.php > set display instead of 0 to -1

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    window.addEvent(‘domready’, function(){
    var myAccordion = new Fx.Accordion($(‘ja-accordion<?php echo $module->id?>’), $$(‘.ja-accordion-title<?php echo $module->id?>’), $$(‘.ja-accordion-content<?php echo $module->id?>’), {
    alwaysHide: true,
    display: -1,
    trigger: ‘<?php echo $params->get(“mouseType”, ‘click’)?>’,
    duration: <?php echo intval($params->get(‘duration’))?>,
    transition: <?php echo trim($params->get(‘effect’, ‘Fx.Transitions.Elastic.linear’))?>,
    onActive: function(toggler, element){
    toggler.addClass(‘active’);
    element.addClass(‘active’);
    },
    onBackground: function(toggler, element){
    toggler.removeClass(‘active’);
    element.removeClass(‘active’);
    }
    });
    });
    </script>

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you want to set display: -1 the accordion items all closed.

<blockquote>- the module is not shown at ll
    – if the module is shown i.e. a menu, it will show only the first menu item but no others (1.sublevel)</blockquote>

It only supports to show level 1 on JA Accordion Items, not all levels.

<blockquote>- depending on the module to include, a variety of error exceptions are thrown and displayed.</blockquote>

The module is working with static content, articles without animation.

<blockquote>However: if an article has images, they are not resized if you for example assign the accordion menu to the sidebar-2 (in purity III), neither in a regular desktop view nor on a mobile device.</blockquote>

If you want images to be responsive on JA Accordion module, please add css rule below into the modules/mod_jaaccordion/assets/css/style.css file:

img {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum