Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’m having problems getting the modules User 11, 14, 12, 15 and Col Mass 1 to work. First, they are not listed as a choice to pick when making a new module. And even if I type in the name User11 and so on, the text I’ve written won’t show. I’ve set the text to show on all pages, just to get this to work, but it won’t show on any.

User 8, 9 and 10 apparently work fine.

Can anyone please take a look at this for me?

Anita 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your default page is using default layout and in your default layout all that positions are missing this below is your layout
    If you want that position showed you need to add them

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <layout name="desktop">
    <!--Extra css load for this layout-->
    <stylesheets>
    </stylesheets>
    <blocks name="top" style="xhtml">
    <block name="absolute" type="modules" style="raw">absolute</block>
    <block name="cpanel" type="usertools/cpanel"></block>
    <block name="top-panel" type="modules" style="raw" main-inner="1">top-panel</block>
    <block name="header" type="header" main-inner="1"></block>
    <block name="navhelper" type="navhelper" ></block>
    <block name="top" type="modules">top</block>
    </blocks>
    <blocks name="middle" colwidth="20">
    <block name="right-mass-top" style="jarounded" >right-mass-top</block>
    <block name="right1">left</block>
    <block name="right2">right</block>
    <block name="right-mass-bottom" style="jarounded" >right-mass-bottom</block>
    </blocks>
    <blocks name="bottom" style="xhtml">
    <block name="topsl" type="spotlight" style="jarounded" main-inner="1" special="right" specialwidth="39">user1,user2,user3</block>
    <block name="botsl" type="spotlight" main-inner="1">user8,user9,user10</block>
    <block name="footer" type="footer"></block>
    </blocks>
    </layout>

knerten Friend

Thank you. Could you please explain a bit more or show me a thread where this is explained?

pavit Moderator

<em>@knerten 373611 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. Do I add them inn the template.css?</blockquote>

No you can add them in the layout i showed above , where you want to add that positions ? bottom ? then add

<block name="botsl1" type="spotlight" main-inner="1">user11,user12,user13,user14</block>

remember to add the positions to the templatesja_noritetemplateDetails.xml file

<position>user11</position>
    <position>user12</position>
    <position>user13</position>
    <position>user14</position>

knerten Friend

Thanks again.
    I’d like them placed in the middle of the page, as the demo page. The only place I get them to show is on the bottom, underneath the T3 Framework logo…
    I’ve tried to add the line both in the middle and in the bottom, but it will not show in the middle.

phong nam Friend

Hi,
    @punto: Thank for your guides, mate.
    @knerten: <blockquote>I’d like them placed in the middle of the page, as the demo page</blockquote>
    Pls open templatesja_noriteetclayoutsdefault.xml, then put line:

<block name="botsl1" type="spotlight" main-inner="1">user11,user12,user13,user14</block>

after

<block name="topsl" type="spotlight" style="jarounded" main-inner="1" special="right" specialwidth="39">user1,user2,user3</block>

Save & Clean T3 cache. Pls check your website again.

Leo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum