Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Masthead position is styled only for masthead module. If you want to use any other module on this position.
    Open your module > Advance options > Module style > xhtml.
    save and check.
    Regards

fredoallin Friend

Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for your response. I think i’m not very clear about my concern. The fact is I have two problems. First, I don’t understand how a video appears in the "masthead" position when I select the item menu "Features intro 1". I Think the module displayed in this position his the "PURITY III VIDEO" built with the "custom module", because is assigned to the "Features Intro 1" item menu. But, I don’t see the "wrapper video code" into this module as explained here : https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/purity-iii/configuration#enable-masthead I just can see the text displayed on the front end in the "masthead" positon : "Hello, I’m Purity III. Now back and way cooler. Check me out"

Second, I built my own custom module with the style dedicaded to the "masthead" position : "row-feature-primary" like for the "PURITY III VIDEO" module, but i can’t insert a video as explained in the article above.

I think if I understand how the video appears in the "masthead" position for the item menu "Features intro 1", I could put a video in the same position for my own module.

I hope I’m as clear as posible and I thank you for your help.

PS: I give you the code from the module "PURITY III VIDEO" in the back-end. You can see there isn’t the "wrapper code" but the video appears in the front end. When I inspect the code from the front-end I can see the wrapper code. Sems to be magic 😉

1. PURITYIII_VIDEO
    fredoallin Friend

I’ve find how the video is displayed in the front-end for the "purity III video" module : in the database (table _module, column content) the code for the module corresponds to the code displayed in the article above but this code is not displayed in the back-end of the site like you can see in the image i posted. Perhaps it’s an issue of my browser Firefox but that’s the same with Google Chrome. Fortunately, I never recorded the content of the "purity III video" when i ckeck it in the backend, so it still remains as the original i downloaded from Joomlart.

I’m trying to modify the code directly in the database for my own module. I will tel you what will hapend…

fredoallin Friend

Yesss !! The video appears if I change the code of my own "masthead" module directly in the database, it’s not the best solution because I can’t do it from the back-end but it’s works 😉 My issue stil remains bacause, in the back-end I don’t have anymore the "wrapper code" (iframe of the video) although I added it in the database in the _modules table. Never mind, at this moment I have a solution but if someone can explain me why I can’t see all the code in the back-end and how to do to see it and insert it, it would be perfect 😉

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If editor removing the code,
    In this case, you have to set the default editor to NONE from system > Global config.
    Before edit the custom html module.

Regards

fredoallin Friend

Yes Pankaj, that’s the solution I select the the "non wysiwyg" editor and it works : I can see all the code of the module and modify the video. So I don’t need to modify the code directly in the database.

Thanks a lot Pankaj 😉

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You to put the site online, without checking the site i ma not able give any suggestions.
    Regards

fredoallin Friend

Hi Pankaj,

You gave me the solution by setting the default editor. My issue is solved with your help; thanks 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fredoallin 7 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘module PURITY III VIDEO ?’ is closed to new replies.