Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dear Friends,

Till the userguide is up (wednesday), here is the module position guide for JA Pyro.

More colors will follow soon.

k2joom Friend

Thanks for the information, but there are many more positions supplied that are not listed.
    Also, in my install, I have no MASS TOP, just TOP.

Regards,

Simon Wells
    K2 Support
    K2Joom

jaxartists Friend

where is the download? i get category id error when i click download for ja pyro from the home page next to demo.

mayke Friend

<em>@drarvindc 180503 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Friends,

Till the userguide is up (wednesday), here is the module position guide for JA Pyro.

More colors will follow soon.
    </blockquote>

Meaning that we have to re-download again to see the full features.
    Hopefully there is not much changes in it beside upgrade joomla to 15.18.
    I like this template and want to start work on it.
    Please make it soon……….

naldi Friend

Hello,
    I have the same problem. I don’t have Mass top. Have you find a solution ?
    thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@naldi 281170 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    I have the same problem. I don’t have Mass top. Have you find a solution ?
    thanks</blockquote>
    When you installed your JA Pyro template, did you utilize the quickstart+sample data installation process?

naldi Friend

I download the 12 file one by one

TomC Moderator

<em>@naldi 281175 wrote:</em><blockquote>I download the 12 file one by one</blockquote>
    Might I suggest following the steps within this tutorial –> QUICKSTART INSTALLATION TUTORIAL[/url]

naldi Friend

I have looked at the tutorial with interest but my joomla is not “localhost” but on an external server. so it is already installed

TomC Moderator

<em>@naldi 281177 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have looked at the tutorial with interest but my joomla is not “localhost” but on an external server. so it is already installed</blockquote>
    It actually doesn’t/shouldn’t matter. If you are wanting to install this template as your primary template – and you aren’t simply trying to add it onto your existing template install – then all you need to is create a sub folder within your server directory and install the quickstart package.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum