Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a two small logos which i have placed in position "footer-1". The Logo is displayed in a normal Webbrowser in the footer but not on a Smartphone.

Could anyone help me on this
    rgs
    Jan

pavit Moderator

Hi

This is because there is a hidden-xs for the footer container ( look at images below )

Remove the hidden-xs from this file /templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/footer.php

1. Screenshot-at-ago-25-17-02-13
    2. Screenshot-at-ago-25-17-02-38
    jasimo Friend

after changing the class from "container-hidden-xs" to "container" everything is fine, thx.

But why this hidden-xs is there in the template setting of purity iii I have it set to display the footer-1 also on Extra small screens (see screenshot).
    rgs
    Jan

1. purity_footer
    pavit Moderator

But why this hidden-xs is there in the template setting of purity iii I have it set to display the footer-1 also on Extra small screens

Hidden-xs hide module on extra-small devices – and it is set directly into php code.

jasimo Friend

I understand, but it is confusing when I am able to configure the footer for extra-Small devices in the template properties (like on my screenshot of last post)

pavit Moderator

You are free to remove it and configure from responsive layout manager.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum