Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone , I would like to change the module features of my home , I insert an image to describe what I would do :

What I would do:
    1 – Remove the page title within the text area.
    2 – I wish the article loaded maintained html tags to format text and insert icons .
    3 – I would change the color of the titles below , without changing the color of the icon .

1. Cattura
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can find my answer with your question

1) Open templates/ja_nuevo/html/mod_articles_category/carousel.php file, find and remove

<?php echo $item->title; ?>

2) That’s font-awesome and you can change it directly from extra field of article

3) Title here is article title

Open templates/ja_nuevo/css/template.css file and change my red mark

.category-module.category-carousel .carousel .carousel-indicators span {
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 12px;
    color: #73bfe6 ;
    opacity: 0;
    filter: alpha(opacity=0);
    -webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease-in-out 0s;
    -o-transition: all 0.2s ease-in-out 0s;
    transition: all 0.2s ease-in-out 0s;
    }

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-01-at-20.23.20
    2. Screen-Shot-2015-05-01-at-20.24.02
    Valentino Friend

I followed your instructions but still can not change the properties of the text , I have shown in a new image what I would do ; IMPORTANT , these changes should affect only this module and not the others .

1. Cattura
    Valentino Friend

I did several tests but could not find a way to change the style of the text , you have any advice? thanks !

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can change font color size on mod_articles_category module

Open templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.category-module.category-carousel .carousel h4 {
    color: red;
    font-size: 18px;
    }

.category-module .mod-articles-category-introtext {
    color: red;
    text-align: justify;
    }

Valentino Friend

Perfect work , lastly , you can insert a picture in the article or provides only text ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@valentino.craviari 471984 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perfect work , lastly , you can insert a picture in the article or provides only text ?</blockquote>

Joomla recommends to add images for article via ‘Images and Links’ tab in backend settings of each article. This module also supports to retrieve images from this tab only.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@valentino.craviari 471984 wrote:</em><blockquote>Perfect work , lastly , you can insert a picture in the article or provides only text ?</blockquote>

Joomla recommends to add images for article via ‘Images and Links’ tab in backend settings of each article. This module also supports to retrieve images from this tab only.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum