Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Where do I need to go in JA Login to redirect any new users to my JomSocial registration process instead of the JA Login popup window?

If you can point me in the right direction I will do the work.

Thanks.

Chris

chavan Friend

Hello Chris,

Go to Module Manger -> Search for JA Login Module in position ja-login type mod_jalogin

click on the module and look in to the parameters part in the right panel

there you will have the following options

Login Redirection page : select the page wher it to be redirectred in this dropdown
    Logout redirection page : select the page wher it to be redirectred in this dropdown

Save it and clear cache.

cmbond Friend

Thanks for the response, but that’s not exactly what I’m trying to do. I’m trying to redirect the registation process to the JomSocial registration. I want to use that instead of the standard Joomla registration. Therefore I need to redirect before the registration, not after.

I’m okay with modifying software code if necessary to achive this.

Any other suggestions?

thuanlq Friend

Hi Cmbond,

To resolve this issue, please do as following:
    – Open the file “default.php” in the folder “modules/mod_jalogin/tmpl/”, then find code:

<input type="hidden" name="task" value="register_save" />

Replace to:

<input type="hidden" name="task" value="register" />

Find code:

<form action="<?php echo JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_user' ); ?>" method="post" id="josForm" name="josForm" class="form-validate">

Replace to:

<form action="<?php echo JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_user&task=register' ); ?>" method="post" id="josForm" name="josForm" class="form-validate">

– If mod_jalogin was override in template, please open the file “default.php” in the folder “templates/ja template/html/mod_jalogin/”.
    flow as above.

Regards,

cmbond Friend

I made the recommended changes in both file locations but there is no difference in the action when I click the Create an account link. I still see the JA Login popup box.

I have attached a screenshot of what I see and I have attached the modified default.php file for your reference.

Note I am using the JA Social template version 1.2

Suggestions?

Chris

1. JALogin
    1. default.php_.txt
    Phill Moderator

The above modification will onlt make the user register in jomsocial. What are you tryint to do? Add all the form details for Jomsocial registration to the JA Login form?

cmbond Friend

Phill,

All I want to do is make the Create an account link in JA Login module go directly to the JomSocial registration page WITHOUT opening the JA Login box that includes the registration fields.

I have attached two screenshots for what I want to do. FromHere.gif highlights the JA Login module on my Home page. DirectlyToHere.gif shows the JomSocial registration page.

I want to bypass the JA Login registration box but I cannot figure out how to disable it and link directly to the JomSocial page. The only way I can get to that page right now is if I enable the JomSocial Hello_me module, which I would rather not do.

Additional suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris.

1. DirectlyToHere
    2. FromHere
    thuanlq Friend

Hi Chris,

Please try do as following:
    – Open the file “default.php” in the folder “templates/ja_social/html/mod_jalogin/”, then find code:

<a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_user&task=register");?>" onclick="showBox('ja-user-register','namemsg',this, window.event || event);return false;" >

Replace to:

<a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_user&task=register");?>">

– Clean cache in your site.

Regards,

cmbond Friend

Beautiful! Thank you very much!

davidmdavis Friend

Yah, I have made the modifications and it makes no difference to my site.

davidmdavis Friend

Ah you have to modify it in the template under html folder and jalogin there

Phill Moderator

Yep, that is the way. The files in the template folder override the files elsewhere in the Joomla file structure. That is one of the great features of Joomla.

Have you got it sorted now?

ivan1012 Friend

It seems that in JA Social for joomla 1.7 the code has changed … can you tell me what to change so when i fillout the registration form and click register the link takes me to jom social registration

Also can you point out what to change if I want like user in this thread to make register button on click to lead to jomsocial user registration and not to dropdown the registration form … thank you…

CODE of default.php in JA Social module part:

<?php // no direct access
    defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?>
    <?php if($type == 'logout') : ?>
    <li>
    <form action="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php', true, $params->get('usesecure')); ?>" method="post" name="form-login" id="login-form">
    <?php if ($params->get('greeting')) : ?>
    <?php if($params->get('name') == 0) : {
    echo JText::sprintf('HINAME', $user->get('name'));
    } else : {
    echo JText::sprintf('HINAME', $user->get('username'));
    } endif; ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <input type="submit" name="Submit" class="button logout-button" value="<?php echo JText::_('JLOGOUT'); ?>" />
    <input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_users" />
    <input type="hidden" name="task" value="user.logout" />
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="<?php echo $return; ?>" />
    <?php echo JHtml::_('form.token'); ?>
    </form>
    </li>
    <?php else : ?>
    <li>
    <a class="login-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_user&view=login');?>" onclick="showBox('ja-user-login','mod_login_username',this, window.event || event);return false;" title="<?php JText::_('Login');?>"><span>Login</span></a>

<!--LOFIN FORM content-->
    <div id="ja-user-login" style="width:370px;">
    <?php if(JPluginHelper::isEnabled('authentication', 'openid')) : ?>
    <?php JHTML::_('script', 'openid.js'); ?>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <form action="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php', true, $params->get('usesecure')); ?>" method="post" name="form-login" id="login-form" >
    <div class="pretext">
    <?php echo $params->get('pretext'); ?>
    </div>
    <fieldset class="userdata">
    <label for="modlgn-username" class="ja-login-user" id="form-login-username">
    <span><?php echo JText::_('Username') ?>:</span><br/>
    <input id="modlgn-username" type="text" name="username" class="inputbox" size="18" />
    </label>
    <label for="modlgn-passwd" class="ja-login-password" id="form-login-password">
    <span><?php echo JText::_('Password') ?>: </span> <br />
    <input type="password" id="modlgn-passwd" name="password" class="inputbox" size="20" alt="password" />
    </label>
    <?php if (JPluginHelper::isEnabled('system', 'remember')) : ?>
    <label for="modlgn-remember" id="form-login-remember">

<input id="modlgn-remember" type="checkbox" name="remember" class="inputbox" value="yes"/>
    </label>
    <?php endif; ?>
    <input type="submit" name="Submit" class="button" value="<?php echo JText::_('JLOGIN') ?>" />
    <input type="hidden" name="task" value="user.login" />
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="<?php echo $return; ?>" />
    <?php echo JHtml::_('form.token'); ?>
    </fieldset>
    <div class="ja-login-links clearfix">
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=reset'); ?>">
    <?php echo JText::_('FORGOT_YOUR_PASSWORD'); ?></a>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=remind'); ?>">
    <?php echo JText::_('FORGOT_YOUR_USERNAME'); ?></a>
    <?php
    $usersConfig = &JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_users' );
    if ($usersConfig->get('allowUserRegistration')) : ?>
    <a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=registration'); ?>">
    <?php echo JText::_('REGISTER'); ?></a>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div>
    <?php echo $params->get('posttext'); ?>
    </form>
    </div>

</li>
    <?php
    $option = JRequest::getCmd('option');
    $task = JRequest::getCmd('task');
    if($option!='com_user' && $task != 'register') { ?>
    <li>
    <a class="register-switch" href="<?php echo JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_users&task=registration");?>" onclick="showBox('ja-user-register','namemsg',this, window.event || event);return false;" >
    <span><?php echo JText::_('REGISTER');?></span>
    </a>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo JURI::base();?>media/system/js/validate.js"></script>
    <div id="ja-user-register" style="width:370px;">
    <script type="text/javascript">
    /*
    Window.onDomReady(function(){
    document.formvalidator.setHandler('passverify', function (value) { return ($('password').value == value); } );
    });
    */
    </script>

<?php
    ///if(isset($this->message)){
    // $this->display('message');
    //}
    ?>
    <form id="member-registration" action="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_users&task=registration.register'); ?>" method="post" class="form-validate">
    <fieldset>
    <?php if (isset($fieldset->label)):// If the fieldset has a label set, display it as the legend.?>
    <legend><?php echo JText::_($fieldset->label);?></legend>
    <?php endif;?>
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" class="contentpane">
    <tr>
    <td width="30%">
    <label class="hasTip required" for="jform_name" id="jform_name-lbl" title="Name<br>Enter your full name">
    <?php echo JText::_( 'Name' ); ?>:</label>
    </td>
    <td><input type="text" size="30" value="" class="inputbox required" maxlength="50" id="jform_name" name="jform[name]" /><span class="red">*</span></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td><label title="" class="hasTip required" for="jform_username" id="jform_username-lbl">
    <?php echo JText::_( 'Username' ); ?>:</label></td>
    <td><input type="text" size="30" class="inputbox required" value="" id="jform_username" name="jform[username]" /><span class="red">*</span></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td><label title="" class="hasTip required" for="jform_password1" id="jform_password1-lbl">
    <?php echo JText::_( 'Password' ); ?>:</label></td>
    <td><input type="password" size="30" class="inputbox required" value="" id="jform_password1" name="jform[password1]" /><span class="red">*</span>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td><label title="" class="hasTip required" for="jform_password2" id="jform_password2-lbl">
    <?php echo JText::_( 'Confirm Password' ); ?>:</label></td>
    <td><input type="password" size="30" class="inputbox required" value="" id="jform_password2" name="jform[password2]" /><span class="red">*</span></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td><label title="" class="hasTip required" for="jform_email1" id="jform_email1-lbl"><?php echo JText::_( 'Email' ); ?>:</label></td>
    <td><input type="text" size="30" class="inputbox required" value="" id="jform_email1" name="jform" /><span class="red">*</span></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td><label title="" class="hasTip required" for="jform_email2" id="jform_email2-lbl">
    <?php echo JText::_( 'Confirm email Address'); ?>:</label></td>
    <td><input type="text" size="30" class="inputbox required" value="" id="jform_email2" name="jform" /><span class="red">*</span></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </fieldset>
    <br />
    <p><?php echo "Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required."; ?></p>
    <button type="submit" class="button validate"><?php echo JText::_('REGISTER');?></button>
    <div>
    <input type="hidden" name="task" value="registration.register" />
    <?php echo JHtml::_('form.token');?>
    </div>
    </form>
    <!-- Old code -->
    </div>
    </li>
    <?php } ?>
    <?php endif; ?>

prolinhmilder Friend

If I use this code to setup at over joomla 1.7, What’s happen ?

miymotots Friend

<em>@thuanlq 229853 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Cmbond,

To resolve this issue, please do as following:
    – Open the file “default.php” in the folder “modules/mod_jalogin/tmpl/”, then find code:

<input type="hidden" name="task" value="register_save" />

Replace to:

<input type="hidden" name="task" value="register" />

Find code:

<form action="<?php echo JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_user' ); ?>" method="post" id="josForm" name="josForm" class="form-validate">

Replace to:

<form action="<?php echo JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_user&task=register' ); ?>" method="post" id="josForm" name="josForm" class="form-validate">

– If mod_jalogin was override in template, please open the file “default.php” in the folder “templates/ja template/html/mod_jalogin/”.
    flow as above.

Regards,</blockquote>

im having problem with my registration.
    i try to register it works fine. but when im trying to log in. E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS appear.

i try the solution that copy the data in jos_user to jos_cor etc.it works fine.. but still when i register same prob. in log in. and i need to do the copy data in sql.

other solution?

thank you in advance

-mim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum