Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, in the mobile & tablet versions of my site the slideshow is cut off. How can i push all content down so the slideshow is visible ??

gavner Friend

Can someone please help?

gavner Friend

Can someone please help?

gavner Friend

anyone please?

gavner Friend

anyone please?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gavner,

Sorry for the delay because normally we don’t work in weekend. About your question, I checked your site and see that the slideshow it not cut off but 1 part of the slideshow is stayed below the header part, you can open file /templates/ja_events_ii/css/template.css then look for this code :

@media (min-width: 992px) {
    .header-trans .t3-header-wrap .t3-header {
    background: transparent;
    }
    }

simply change it as below :

}

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gavner,

Sorry for the delay because normally we don’t work in weekend. About your question, I checked your site and see that the slideshow it not cut off but 1 part of the slideshow is stayed below the header part, you can open file /templates/ja_events_ii/css/template.css then look for this code :

}
    }

simply change it as below :

}

gavner Friend

Hi, i change it but i dont see any different. Is this the correct code? The header is transparent but the logo is covering most of the slideshow now. I just want to either make the logo smaller or keep the header with a black background and move the slideshow down.

gavner Friend

Hi, i change it but i dont see any different. Is this the correct code? The header is transparent but the logo is covering most of the slideshow now. I just want to either make the logo smaller or keep the header with a black background and move the slideshow down.

gavner Friend

I have decided i would like to make the logo smaller on the mobile version by making it responsive or by using a different logo for mobile version. How is this done?

gavner Friend

I have decided i would like to make the logo smaller on the mobile version by making it responsive or by using a different logo for mobile version. How is this done?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gavner,

1. There’s an option to specify logo for mobile, please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab Theme >>> Enable Small Logo >>> then set new logo for mobile version there.

2. About the header part, please revert the change in /templates/ja_events_ii/css/template.css, for specific, find this code :

}

and change it back to :

}
    }

then open file /templates/ja_events_ii/css/custom.css and add this code :

@media (max-width: 992px) {
    .header-trans .t3-header-wrap.affix-top {
    position: static;
    }
    }

Next, open file templatesja_events_iitplsblocksheader.php and look for this line :

<header id="t3-header" class="wrap t3-header-wrap affix-top cpanel-close" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="1">

change it to :

<header id="t3-header" class="wrap t3-header-wrap affix-top cpanel-close" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="158">

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gavner,

1. There’s an option to specify logo for mobile, please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Template Manager >>> choose your template >>> switch to tab Theme >>> Enable Small Logo >>> then set new logo for mobile version there.

2. About the header part, please revert the change in /templates/ja_events_ii/css/template.css, for specific, find this code :

}

and change it back to :

}
    }

then open file /templates/ja_events_ii/css/custom.css and add this code :

@media (max-width: 992px) {
    .header-trans .t3-header-wrap.affix-top {
    position: static;
    }
    }

Next, open file templatesja_events_iitplsblocksheader.php and look for this line :

<header id="t3-header" class="wrap t3-header-wrap affix-top cpanel-close" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="1">

change it to :

<header id="t3-header" class="wrap t3-header-wrap affix-top cpanel-close" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="158">

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum