Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

At this moment, it can only share the link, not moves results – which will require configuration with Facebook app and a bit more complicated.

I will pass to the team for further consideration of updating this feature in upcoming version.

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@Saguaros 502634 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

At this moment, it can only share the link, not moves results – which will require configuration with Facebook app and a bit more complicated.

I will pass to the team for further consideration of updating this feature in upcoming version.</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply and do understand, all clear

For Twitter share, I am able to set pre text but not for Facebook. Is there a simple adding code ?

Example pre-text: Wow! I am so addicted to this game . . .

Saguaros Moderator

Could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot?

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@Saguaros 502920 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot?</blockquote>

Twitter pre-text is working but would be nice to do the same for Facebook too.

Now, it’s only sharing a link and it’s up to the sharer to add text or not.

Saguaros Moderator

The reason is still the same as in my above post, everything shared in FB, FB will get it from page which you want to share. Twitter provides easy way to customise so that a text box for message is easy to add.

But with FB, it’ll be more complicated – user must create FB app to use the same feature – while our initial is that we want to have simple module.

If there are more people interested in this feature, the team can consider further.

Hope you understand us.

jmchauvel Friend

<em>@Saguaros 503151 wrote:</em><blockquote>The reason is still the same as in my above post, everything shared in FB, FB will get it from page which you want to share. Twitter provides easy way to customise so that a text box for message is easy to add.

But with FB, it’ll be more complicated – user must create FB app to use the same feature – while our initial is that we want to have simple module.

If there are more people interested in this feature, the team can consider further.

Hope you understand us.</blockquote>

I do understand. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jmchauvel 8 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘Missing JA_HALLOWEEN_SHARE_MESSAGE + number of moves with Social sharing’ is closed to new replies.