Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

hi, now Microsoft Translator API changed the website and the keys, now there are 2 different keys and the web site is https://portal.azure.com so i have to change the version of component? i have a joomla 2.5

thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Eureka,

Please give us some time to check further. This is Microsoft problem so you don’t have to update anything.

eureka2 Friend

no, now there are 2 different keys (see the attachment) i tried both but the component doesn’t work

1. portal
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

As Microsoft Translator API changed the website and the keys, they also changed the Library, so JA Multilingual uses old Library and haven’t updated yet.
    We’ll try to update this component to make it compatible with new Library.

eureka2 Friend

will be compatible with joomla 2.5 and do you think that will it take many days? i have to check this page for update?

https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions/ja-multilingual-component

thanks a lot

Luna Garden Moderator

Kindly follow our blog post for update news.

Thank you!

eureka2 Friend

still nothing?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

To be frank, we’re working full time on updating our large collections of templates to J3.7. Once done, we will start working on it, pls stay tuned.

7of9 Friend

Hi guys,

Any estimation on that?

Thank you in advance.

webgruppodigi Friend

Hello everyone!
    I have several sites that I install and multilingual that I find fantastic 😉

Forgive my English!

I do not want to stress you 😉 but think that it takes a long time to make it compatible with the latest version of joomla! ?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

The team have plan for new translator system so please stay tune for our blog post for updated news.

Thank you.

webgruppodigi Friend

To what point are we synchronizing with the new Azure? I should install the component on several sites but i would not use microsoft translator

rcheesley Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

At this time, we’re still researching about new Azure Service, we made a demo and will try to finished this project soon.

For temporary, you can use Google Translate, as we know Azure Service also request Subscription to use Translator function.

rcheesley Friend

Using Google may not be an option for many, as they charge from the beginning, whereas Bing has a free tier until you hit a certain threshold.

There would be financial implications if people switch over to Google Translate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum