Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ja_biz with latest Joomla does not use the meta tags from the system or anywhere else. Is the nonsense hard coded??

This is all I get, no matter what I enable/disable:
    <meta name="keywords" content="joomla 2.5 template, joomla 3 template, responsive joomla template, joomla responsive template, joomla t3 template, responsive joomla business template, joomla business template, joomla bootstrap 3 template, Joomla blog extension, Joomla newsletter extension" />
    <meta name="rights" content="GACEX Inc." />
    <meta name="description" content="Responsive Joomla template for business for Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3 – JA Biz. Support Bootstrap 3 with multiple layouts and featuring Easyblog" />
    <meta name="generator" content="Joomla! – Open Source Content Management" />

Responsive Joomla template for business – JA Biz

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check the Meta data in global configurations > Meta data .
    And Menu > Main Menu > Home (or default menu of your site) > Meta data > change meta description and keywords with your data .
    The domain you submitted does not showing any content at my end . Kindly check .

thomasrunge Friend

Thanks! It was in the main menu…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thomasrunge 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum