Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi

Cuối năm, phải viết lời chúc Tết bằng tiếng Việt thôi 🙂

Thực sự ngạc nhiên khi tại Việt nam có một hệ thống “ngon” như Joomlart. Rất ngạc nhiên.

Xin chúc độ ngũ Joomlart mạnh giỏi, nhiều xiền, chiếm tất cả các thị phần của Jl.

Trân trọng!

Trinhnfs

writeonwoman Friend

I wanted to say all of the best of the Season and in the New Year. You are a wonderful, reputable company and I have enjoyed dealing with you and your wonderful creative works. Thank you.
    😎

sbaldwin Friend

Thank you Hung and the JA TEAM and Hainn, for being so patient with me and for many GREAT templates and support! Please keep the great work coming for 2009! Looking forward to more and signing up for 2009! Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!:D

Sandy aka Zolda

mcdn Friend

Wishing u all merry Christmas & a happy new year. So excited to become one of Joomlart family member today 😀

rjdjohnston Friend

[FONT=”Impact”]Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
    [/FONT]
    And I love that JA has no problem saying Merry Christmas! 😀

tondelo Friend

Hung,

Early last year I let my membership expire because I was very tired of the lack of support and poor templates being created here.

With a new year comes change and, thanks to your discount, I’ve decided to try the club again.

The last few templates show promise so here’s to a renewed partnership.

🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@tondelo 102834 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hung,

Early last year I let my membership expire because I was very tired of the lack of support and poor templates being created here.

With a new year comes change and, thanks to your discount, I’ve decided to try the club again.

The last few templates show promise so here’s to a renewed partnership.

:)</blockquote>
    Welcome aboard!!!!

sunrise Friend

Hi there tondelo,

Welcome to JA. I became a member last year as well, and I have seen lots of improvements during that time. Happy New Year and hope you have a wonderful time in Joomlart! I do!

Michael Casha Friend

happy new year!!!

ecology10 Friend

Hey,
    I wanted to thank the joomlart team.

I am currently a member, however want to upgrade to developer account. Are you guys gonna be issue more coupons or something, currently the plan seems to be overpriced according to my projected stream of income.

Thank you,
    Sandeep

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ecology10 104121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey,
    I wanted to thank the joomlart team.

I am currently a member, however want to upgrade to developer account. Are you guys gonna be issue more coupons or something, currently the plan seems to be overpriced according to my projected stream of income.

Thank you,
    Sandeep</blockquote>
    Keep an eye out on the website 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 104624 wrote:</em><blockquote>Keep an eye out on the website :)</blockquote>
    Closing thread as I see no point in keeping it open as the discount has expired.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum