Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

From my main page I can click on the ‘What is RC21X’ to get a pulldown. When I select ‘Monitoring Brain Performance’ I can no longer get the pulldown menu. I suspect it has something to do with how I configured the menu items as aliases. i need the navigation to be consistent. Is there an obvious mistake I’ve made?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @hbic,

1. I checked your site and see that there’s a JS conflict so I temporary disable JS Optimize function.

2. Next, the JS error caused by incorrect call of JA ACM – Timeline so I changed the module position from timeline1 to full-width and everything work fine now, please have a look.

hbic Friend

Adam,

It works great now, thanks.

HBIC

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

I am having the same issue only when JS Optimize is turned on. Is there a way around this or to solve this we will have to keep JS Optimize turned off?

kella@youngerusa.com Friend

Any help with this?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @kella@youngerusa.com,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please provide your site url with temporary admin account via private reply, then let me know which page I can check the problem so I can assist you better.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum