Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Using playstore template, i placed a mainmenu in the languageswitchloader moduleposition.

Then I edited the file template/playstore/html/tpls/default.php to put the topbar between header and mainnav.

But after doing that the menu is not visible on ipad (portrait as well as landscape).
    You can find the site in this url

There is another testversion of the site which you can find here. In this testversion I updated the playstoretemplate to the latest version and I also updated T3 and joomla, but still the same issue.

Could you please take a look at it?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This is not the right part to override the layout file of template: template/playstore/html/tpls/default.php

It should be this path: template/playstore/tpls/default.php

Kindly check again.

skelp Friend

Hi,

1. Tried to overwrite via the path as you said, but that does not work in the sence that it doesn’t overwrite.
    2. Besides it does not change the fact that the menu is not displayed on an ipad after I changed the topbar position.

I really like to solve point 2 at first. Could you take a look at it on a real ipad?

Kind Regards

Saguaros Moderator

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I will take a look.

skelp Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    skelp Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Its weird as I just checked in iPad – both landscape and portrait view, it’s displaying fine: http://prntscr.com/h3sl5h

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum