Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Whilst trying to tweak my logos & menus, I managed to get the menus (in a large view) & icons (in a mobile view) to sit next to the main logo as per 1st image shown on a mobile view – this was instead on the normal main menu setup on the demo (with the grey horizontal line below the logo)

THIS WAS DONE BY USING THE CODE BELOW WITH 0px PIXELS

body.header-horizontal .logo { height: 0px}

In the second image it shows again how I want it to look & work but because of the code the menus are not clickable because the links are below where the actually menus are…see image two

The third image shows the working menus without the code applied but it also does not have menus/icons next to the main logo as I need to have to work well on a mobile view.

Is there any way to accomplish this please…!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  Ch1vpH.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  Ch1vpH.

1. final-look-on-mobile-rs
    2. final-look-on-ipad-view
    3. before-changing-pixels
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share the URL and login info of your site so I will take a look?

Ch1vpH Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

The logo and the main part are 2 different divs so it’s hard to customize that way, let me check further if it can be changed via layout. And will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check the custom css on your site, so many code have wrong syntax (lack of ‘;’ , text is not placed in comment).

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there – I’ve removed a lot of old custom code now and added the Semicolons (;) as suggested….

But as for the issue of displaying menus next to the logo on all screen sizes, I do really need this option now & more so than ever….and not just for maximizing the page view on mobile device.

The problem with the current setup (and the horizontal line) is that the page & menus move up and down – (1st image) which is affecting my main banner and the mast-head in other sections (2nd & 3rd images)

Ideally I need the menu to stay the same throughout the site (with the menus next to the logo) so it does not push my main banner & masthead up & down, which is preventing me from changing by main banner!

1. menus-up-down-up-down
    2. bad-masthead
    3. good-masthead
    Saguaros Moderator

In this case, you will have to customize much on the mockup and style of this header, the associated file is: root/templates/ja_brickstore/tpls/blocks/header.php

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

I did try to change this <—header—> & the <—logo—> but I could not work out how to fix this. Can you advise on what’s needed to change, this as using the normal style vertical menu on the template is causing these problems to the masthead when setup on any other page apart from the homepage.

Thankyou.

Saguaros Moderator

The logo and the main menu + other section on the right belongs to different div tags in header block, in order to have them in one row, you will need to merge them together and set the associated class and style for it.

Ch1vpH Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ch1vpH 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum