Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello Team from JA_Mendozite,

I would like to use University or Mendozite. Haven’t decided yet. But Installed once Mendozite, I begun with him. All is fine, I did some configurations for joomla, before have installed the joomlart-template. Module/Plugin- Template- Installations succeded, would like to install the kunena-theme from the “custom”-folder. Joomla gives out, that wasn’t found any “info.xml”.

I can use the medozite-template with the modules/plugins I’ve installed, but cannot get installed the theme above…

Would you give a trick/tip?! Thank you for your help!

pkeeney Friend

non related. I am totaly new to this, and have managed to change the body color of my site; however the background of the FB like box has changed to my background color. How would I change the fb like box back to white? thank you

xi7corex980x Friend

Who do you ask this question, pkeeney? The colours of parts are saved in the template.css, I often got the problem especially in the ja_templates (dont worry, ja-team) that the hornav will have an unpretty “break”, when it becomes 2-lined. I search for alternatives… I’m not very satisfied with the ja-templates, however, they are the prettiest (but only in the demos).

Ninja Lead Moderator

@xi7corex980x: On Ja Template is supported install theme

<blockquote>Open templates/ja_mendozite/themes</blockquote>

Can you see some theme still exist

blue
    coffee
    green
    orange
    etc..

You need to clone to other theme and change infomation in info.xml, css file and image then go back to admin area

<blockquote>Admin area->Extensions->Template Manager->Edit JA_Mendozite – Default->Themes tabs-> and upload new theme</blockquote>
    @pkeeney: please send me the link on your site. I will check directly on your site and show you the solution.

xi7corex980x Friend

Many Many Thanks to you Ninja Lead!

This solved my problem! ๐Ÿ˜€ Iยดm sorry for my “hard words” in the other post. :-[ :-[ Unfortunately, Iยดm not the best webcoder, but you brought me a far far way near to the goal, Ninja Lead!

Regards, XI7CoreX980X

xi7corex980x Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

I already have a question to you:

I’ve done a new installation of joomla, because there where errors from my “experiments” before got your tip with the themes-Install.

There are now installed all the needed Plugins, Plugins, the Template at all…

In the
    ../templates/ja_mendozite/themes

looks out like this now:

themes # ls
    blue coffee green index.html orange pink purple yellow

Copied an existing theme (blue) as “kunena”:

themes # ls
    blue coffee green index.html kunena orange pink purple yellow

chowned the Rights of the new Folder to Apache-User.

In the Theme Folder are:
    kunena # ls
    css images index.html info.xml

The info.xml prepared with my preferences:
    cat info.xml
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <theme>
    <name>Kunena</name>
    <description>Kunena theme for JA Mendozite template</description>
    <date>September 2012</date>
    <version>1.0.0</version>
    <author>myWebsite.tld</author>
    <copyright>myWebsite.tld</copyright>
    </theme>

But there is what, whose I don’t understand:

You talk about css.file and image anymore, what should be prepared. But what informations I should change in this files: For example: css-files are many in the css-folder.

css # ls
    component.css index.html k2.css menu mod_jacontentslider.css mod_jaslideshowlite.css template.css typo.css

Sorry 4 the many questions, Ninja, but if I occour an error while this, joomla does not response anymore (in case of errors while theme is installed)

Would be very very happy, if you can help me in this anymore. Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@pkeeney 338537 wrote:</em><blockquote>non related. I am totaly new to this, and have managed to change the body color of my site; however the background of the FB like box has changed to my background color. How would I change the fb like box back to white? thank you</blockquote>

Please apply this script below will help you change background color on the facebook

<blockquote>Open templates/ja_mendozite/css/template.css</blockquote>

add new this script

div.ja-box-ct.clearfix {
    background-color: white;
    }

xi7corex980x Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 338657 wrote:</em><blockquote>@xi7corex980x: On Ja Template is supported install theme

Can you see some theme still exist

blue
    coffee
    green
    orange
    etc..

You need to clone to other theme and change infomation in info.xml, css file and image then go back to admin area

</blockquote>

Hello Ninja Lead,

Sorry, if I push… What “css-file” and “image” do you mean, Ninja Lead? Copied existing theme to new name “kunena”, have edited the info.xml in the new themes folder. But now can’t decide, what css-file (from many, above, in my previous post listed) an what image I have to edit anymore… :-[ Thx ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards, XI7CoreX980X

Ninja Lead Moderator

@xi7corex980x: I mean if you want to change image and css on the theme, you will see css and image folder. Look at my attachment file

1. change_image_css
    2. theme
    xi7corex980x Friend

Thanks, but my problem is that the kunena-theme “kunena_theme_mendozite.v1.0.0.zip” which is in the package of the ja_mendozize – Template does not get installed.
    Have a look on my Screenshot, please. This are the folders of the ja_mendozite.zip:

I can install everything without problems, but while upload kunena_theme from the custom folder happens this error with “info.xml not found” output in joomla ๐Ÿ™

1. SC001
    2. SC002
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please PM me your site URL, admin access and FTP account as I need a closer look at this strange behavior, i shall help you out on such!

oortega Friend

sorry, but i cant do it…
    i tried, and info.xml not found again

Ninja Lead Moderator

@oortega: Please have a look at my screenshot, you will see all themes under JA Mendozite template from the backend of your site.

Or you can make changing the CSS style under each theme from templates/ja_mendozite/themes/ folder.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-08-at-10.45.05
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum