Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I paid for membership via paypal and never got any information during the signup process (username/pw/etc). I figure that it may have tried to send an email to my paypal email address but that email address is down and wont be back online for another week. I changed my paypal address to another one that is up right now but I don’t have any way to contact folks at JoomlArt to figure out how to get my username and password.

Norgaard Friend

I am quite sure that they still do all processing manually. If you follow the “contact us” at this site and include your transaction details from when you payed for the membership, then I am sure you will get a feedback.

Regards
    Norgaard

1. 118
    2. 119
    3. 120
    Hung Dinh Friend

Hi originalroot,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience you may have. You are right, the 2 popular case that our members can not get their login information:

1. Their mails are bouncing
    2. Our emails are flagged as spam
    3. Using an anti-spam program require verification
    Also, our system use the Paypal + 2checkout email to send login information.

Please send your Paypal receipt to [email]sales@joomlart.com[/email] and I will resend the Welcome email with login information to the new email you provide.

apierce Friend

I also have not received anything after signing up and using Paypal to get a membership. I have sent email to sales@joomlart.com with my paypal receipt and have checked my spam filter to make sure nothing is getting trapped there. I have gotten nothing from Joomlart. How do I get the membership information?

A. Pierce

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Apierce,
    I am sorry for the delay, I have replied you via email with membership information, if you still have any problem, kindly post it here or reply my email.

mizjay21 Friend

Hi there,

I have also had this problem:(( . I have not received my membership details. I paid via 2checkout and received an email from them confirming my payment. However, I have not received an email from JoomlArt with my membership information. I have now also emailed my payment details/confirmation to sales@joomlart.com so hopefully I will be receiving those membership details soon:confused: . Can anyone shed some light?

Mizjay

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi mizjay21,
    We had some problems with mail server for about last 10 hours. Can you PM me your payment detail (transaction number, order number, payment email ) because there is no purchase under your username or email..
    I am sorry for any inconvinience we may have caused

p.s. Friend

I am facing the same problem. I have already emailed to sales, webmaster, etc…… all in vain.
    Still awaiting.

P.S.:confused:

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear P.S
    I am sorry for the problem. However, I can not locate any order under your email, username or even your oder number you provided (2578970717). Can you please email me (webmasterjoomlart.com) with the payment receipt, or double check the order number so that I can work on your account as soon as possible?

Thank you very much for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum