Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please help, trouble ticket has been untouched for going on A WEEK. I have attempted in every way possible to contact someone with no response after joining the template club. I’ve been more than patiently fair, assuming that joomlart is a small operation. I am in the same business and recognize that it may take a little longer to handle customer service issues when in volume. But this is too much. I will have to open a dispute with PayPal for refund and report if I am not contacted. Please HELP and resolve this issue soon! I need to be developing last week, when I joined.

Thank you,

drew liverman

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi theDRZA,
    I am sorry for the problem of your login and being late in repsonding
    Our system delivery the membership instantly after your payment. I have just checked into your case and confirm that our system DO send the membership and login details as bellows:

—–Original Message—–
    Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 4:17 AM
    To: [email]billing@frontsidedesign.com[/email]
    Cc: JoomlArt Admin
    Subject: Membership + License Key + PHPlist

Dear Drew Liverman,

Thank you for joining JA Template Club, registering Macro Flash menu and purchasing PHPlist Bridge. Here is your login information, license key:

– Login information: please login to download templates and PHPlist at http://www.joomlart.com.
    Username: drewliverman
    Password: ******************

Your Club memebership will be expired on: 09 May, 2026.

– Your license key is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Best regards,
    Joomlart.com Admin

The login details is sent to the Paypal Email address while you expect it to send to

Note: I mask the password and license key.

Have you checked your Paypal email (billing@frontsidedesign.com) for download information?

theDRZA Friend

yes, that address fowards to me – i’ve checked all spam folders, local and on server. please resend to drew.liverman-at-gmail-dot-com… thanks.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Drew,
    The message has been forwarded as request. I am sorry for your problem.
    Feel free to get back to me if you have any other question.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum