Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I configure a megamenu item and click on ‘Save’ even though it says the configuration has been saved, when I click on ‘Close’ and go back in again, all the settings have gone…. or have they….

When I go to the home page of my site, and refresh it, the menu item is there!! But if I login, then it’s gone!! I’ve refreshed both Joomla and Browser caches.

I also noticed, when I save the configuration, the module positions are also reset to their default settings.

This seems to have happened after I restored the website yesterday. Any idea what’s going on?

url: http://test.msalof.com

Thanks

Steve

gt35m Friend

It seems the link between the Joomla! menu and MegaMenu is broken. If I change the menu items in Joomla! the changes are not reflected in MegaMenu. If I clear the browser cache (Ctrl +F5) they appear, but as soon as I click another link “Registered” it reverts back to the old menu.

I’ve just gone through my site, and removed all unwanted modules, plugins etc. and have also made sure there are no JQuery conflicts. I’ve even reset all the permissions in case it was something like that, reinstalled T3 Framework.

I’ve put the site into development mode, and rebuilt the menus in Joomla, rebuilt LESS to CSS and also, for some reason, the Module positions are being reset randomly when Saving the changes as well.

Like I say, it’s only happened after a restore using AkeebaBackup. Any help would be much appreciated. It’s stopped development in it’s tracks until I can resolve the problems…..

Nazario A Friend

@gt35m,

Please PM me the URL, admin credential of your site so that I can check and help you out.

gt35m Friend

Details sent as requested! 🙂

Nazario A Friend

Hi Steve,

I tried to configure the Megamenu in back-end and save it. Then I closed and back to Megamenu, the setting remains. It would be best if you send me the screenshot highlighting your problem so that I can help you out.

<blockquote>I’ve just gone through my site, and removed all unwanted modules, plugins etc. and have also made sure there are no JQuery conflicts. I’ve even reset all the permissions in case it was something like that, reinstalled T3 Framework.</blockquote>

Also, the issue comes from the jQuery which was loaded in wrong order. Pls try to disable the plugin “jQuery Easy”, your site should work fine then.

gt35m Friend

Hello Nazario

Thank you for taking a look. However, it’s still hit and miss. I managed to login once to set the icons as they are now on the FrontEnd, and that was it. I disabled “JQuery Easy” and it’s not made any difference, even after clearing the caches. If I went back in there now and change the icons, I will lose the lot…. :((

I’ve gone one better than screenshots, I’ve created a video and have uploaded it to our YouTube page for you and the team.

Link to Video

Hope this helps 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@gt35m,

Sorry my late reply. I just tried to do as your video, but I saw it’s working fine now.
    http://prntscr.com/2xeh0y

gt35m Friend

For some reason, I’m not seeing your replies until I reply to the post… anyway 🙂

That is really strange. I don’t know what’s going on, one minute it works, then it doesn’t…. I’ve made no changes…. I notice the icon has reappeared in the front end as well.

I don’t know what else can be said / done. Thank you for your help Nazario, it’s much appreciated.

Nazario A Friend

@gt35m,

You’re welcome. Let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum