Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The Megamenu does not give me any of the options that "megamenu" should have, columns are too small, when selecting one row with longer text, everything "jumps around" and no color options or width options are available anywhere

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly take a look the documentation give here that helps you in the configurations for Megamenu.

Here is detailed documentation of Megamenu.

Hope it helps.

Regards

thomasrunge Friend

it obviously does NOT help because – as described in my initial message…. – the megamenu in the JA_Healthcare template does NOT have the features that are outlined in the T3 manual. Not sure why not, but there is for example NO "width" option, NO "color" option or ANY of the useful options that should be there.

If you simply would take your "easy deploy" file, install it and test it, you would see the mess.

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case, i have to take a look on site admin panel so that I can check the megaMenu option.
    Kindly share your site super user details using Private reply.
    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum