Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In cardioteca.com we have used uber template. Fantastic result. In laptop all ok, but megamenu auto-collapses if you select in the phone any menu item with a dropdown menu, for example "Todos los contenidos", the second item in main menu. So, opens the dropdown submenu but rapidly and automatically it closes again. Any idea how to solve it?

It happens with all the template megamenu configurations (hover, click).

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I tried to open your site via my iPhone device but it works properly. Did you get it solved?

rbf254916086 Friend

Thanks Saguaros, no, the problem is still there. Please navigate a little in cardioteca.com because the problem is intermitent, but it happens most of the times. Is you select the menu items marked in pink (attached picture) the submenu opens and closes in a second automatically.

Thanks!

Ramon

1. Capture_2016-02-11-22-08-28
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ramon,

Here is how it looks in my mobile phone, when I click, it keeps sub menu open: http://prntscr.com/a2zhs7

rbf254916086 Friend

Thanks a lot!

Although it worked to you this time, it is happening both android and iOS. I just pray browse the web a bit and go by opening the menu on different pages, opening also the submenu. Then surely detect the submenu opens but then automatically closes.

Many thanks for your help!

Ramon

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ramon,

Try to clean all caches & cookies or open in another device and see how it goes.

rbf254916086 Friend

I have finally installed Vertical Menu http://extensions.joomla.org/extension/vertical-drop-menu

Thanks!!

Ramon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rbf254916086 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum