Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Need to sort goods by price in my Virtuemart-based store with 3 different currencies (however, only one is set as "main" for making purchases) , but Filter always shows price in a currency, individually assigned to an item in a database. It simply doesn’t work, when some goods with currencies, different from the "main" are filtered. So, currency conversion also doesn’t effect filtered goods, when user sets necessary currency for displaying prices in a special front end module. Please, make necessary changes. Guess, it may help many of Megafilter users…

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  Saguaros.
    galaxx Friend

Dear Moderator, please, correct an error in the word "CONVERSION" in the title of a topic. "N" is missed because of a bad keyboard.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I will pass to the team for further consideration of this feature.

Regards

galaxx Friend

Hi! To speed up this investigation, I’d like to participate. It’ll be great, if you briefly explain the steps of item’s price processing, used in MegaFilter. At least, please, name the files, involved in this process – I’ll try to experiment on my test domain. This issue is almost the only thing, which stops me from installing Megafilter on a production site. Also, please, correct this topic name, too: N is missed in word "conversion". Many thanks in advance!

Saguaros Moderator

Let’s wait for the news from the team as I’m not in the position to decide to implement this feature or not. Kindly check blog post for update news.

galaxx Friend

Hi! Is there any progress in providing a multi-currency feature for megaFilter?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

To be frank, the team is working hard on the compatibility of our products with Joomla 4, once its done, we will proceed updating/improving task.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum