Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Ninja lead and team I have an urgent issue with mega menu. I asked this to a moderator on skype but still waiting for solution, so iposted here to get fast support . On my site i did custom work for mega menu style and i added custom class to stay open the first level dropdown for active menu. All working fine but if i hover and move the mouse the dropdown stay open and not closing please help to fix this bug . It is very urgent issue Screenshot : http://prntscr.com/dw69ea

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird, when I tried to mouse over, it show the sub-menu as your screenshot.

Then when I moved mouse out, the sub-menu closed. Is that not what you want?

desiretart Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that you force the dropdown of active menu item to always display:

.t3-megamenu li.active .ptop  {display: block!important;}

that’s why it still shows when you move mouse out.

desiretart Friend

I know about the reason, i want solution because its t3 bug the custom classes not working. Not happy with support . You can close the thread as i am hiring a developer to fix t3 bug.

desiretart Friend

I hired developer and he fixed the issue of t3.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share your findings? If that’s bug of T3 framework, the team will fix and update.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum