Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m looking at purchasing your mega filter for my joomla eshop but I’m not totally certain it will do what I need after looking at the demo and docs.

Can you tell me if I can do category specific filters with it? E.g.

One category – door handles. I want to show only colour and size filters.

Another category – door locks. I want to show several size filters that are different from the door handles.

I do not want the door handle filters to show when I am in the door lock category and vice versa.

I have many categories and the filters are all different, and I only want the relevant filters showing when in each category.

Also, if a category has three filters for example, are the products shown only ones that obey the criteria for all three filters and not all for filter one, all for filter two and all for filter three.

I hope this makes sense!

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

At this moment, that kind of filter is not available but it’s a cool idea and the team will consider to implement it in upcoming version of our JA Megafilter extension.

Please follow our blog post for updates news.

Regards

windows Friend
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It’s some kind of flat filter, it doesn’t reload the page and supports various components in the same time.

Regards

digitiimi Friend

Hi, I would also need this kind of solution. Is this already possible to do with Megafilter? Or is this possible with any other JA extension?

Windows did you find a solution for this?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

If you’re using K2, then you can try JA K2 Filter, it supports for Dynamic Filter base on Category Page you’re on.
    For other third party component, I’m afraid there’s no other JA extensions can do above function.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum