Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello I’m new on Purity 3 tamplate but i’m very pleasedwith it. I have 2 questions:

first: is there a forum only to Purity 3 related questions?

Second: I’d like to have a masthead in my homepage but only in the homepage and right now when I jump to an article on any category the masthead shows on the article page,

Any help?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

first: is there a forum only to Purity 3 related questions?

HERE you can find the Puriy III Forum

Second: I’d like to have a masthead in my homepage but only in the homepage and right now when I jump to an article on any category the masthead shows on the article page,

You can edit template layout and remove the masthead position assignment from the layout you want to use

pppetros Friend

Hi, I would also like to have masthead on the homepage, but hide it in the article view. I don’t understand how I can do this in Purity III, since the masthead module position can’t be removed from the Layout panel. Are there any specific steps on how to do that for the Magazine style for instance?

Petros

pavit Moderator

Hi @pppetros

Please open a new topic for your problem and provide on it your website url and if possible also a temp super user account to it, in this way we can better help you.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum